This year, if you want to do your bit for the environment, dispense with with plastic garlands and why not have a go at making this adorable pinecone wreath! You can make it to match your Christmas colour scheme this year!
You will need:
• 3 x shades of green paint
• Small pompoms or circles of felt or buttons or large beads
• Wide ribbon
• A hot glue gun and glue sticks
What do do:
1. Paint your pincones using your three colours of green paint, making sure to get in between all the pinecone spines.
2. Cut out a donut shape out of your cardboard, making it any size that you like.
3. Paint your cardboard donut using your darkest shade of green paint.
4. When your pinecones and cardboard donut are dry, heat up the glue gun and carefully glue your pinecones around your donut at different angles.
5. Stick your pompoms, felt, buttons or large beads to the top of each pinecone.
6. Tie a bow and glue it to the bottom of your wreath.
7. Glue a loop of ribbon to the top of the back of your wreath. Once cooled and the glue has set you can hang your wreath wherever you like!